|Prime Soldier Ifrit||# 97 / 108|
|Napalm Tank |
Part of the enigmatic Prime Soldiers, master of the burning flame!
Ifrit has almost the same attacks as the other Prime Soldiers, there are only minor differences.
The attacks always go from one end of the stage to the other one.
- Knife: He runs towards you and tries to attack you with a knife if you're close enough. If he does not hit you on about three quarter of the way, he jumps the last piece to the end of the stage (to dodge: stay at the other end and roll away when he jumps or roll away when he wills to knife you) or...(see next attack)
- Ballflash: He generates an aura by striking the ground, and shortly afterwards three fireballs appear on both sides of him. (to dodge: jump over them with a start-up) While he is making this he is invulnerable. It's possible that he makes this attack even he makes the Knife attack.
- Shoot: He stand and shoots 3 bullets in fast order. (to dodge: duck down)
- Rush: He stand in one end of the stage and lights up briefly. Then he shoots himself very quickly to the other side. (to dodge: jump over him, do that when he lights up) While he is making this, he is invulnerable.
His whole body is vulnerable.
- Prime Soldier Ifrit is named after the mythical Arabian creatures of the same name, who are often attributed to the element of fire.
- Ifrit is the only enemy who is strong against Fire.
- Prime Soldier Ifrit is actually the brainwashed, Mandrake Formula enhanced, purportedly K.I.A. King, Majestic.