|Munsterlander||# 106 / 108|
|Ruby Eye |
The second model of Alpha's canine tanks, with a disgusting-type of explosive.
The Munsterlander has always exactly the same battle pattern and to dodge all his attacks (expect one attack), you have only to stay on the platform n the middle.
The Munsterlander works his attack pattern like this:
- Laser: He stand on the ground and shoot a laser who goes over the whole ground.
- Jump-Shot: After the laser he jumps up and shoot one short laser, now you must duck down to dodge. You can attack him easily while ducking down.
- Rainbow-Run: He runs fast to the other site, but differently to the Blitzhound K9 he isn't invulnerable.
- Ejection-Seat: Sometimes, he stop, when he makes the rainbow run, in the middle of the stage respectively under the platform. Then he waits short and Alpha himself jumps out. In the air he barks short then he falls back to the cockpit and ends the rainbow-run.
- Dog-Balls: He goes after the rainbow-run back to the other side and relies on balls that explode in succession. The explosion goes just upwards, so check that you, on the platform, not are over a ball. Sometimes before he makes this, he makes a jump-shot.
His entire body is vulnerable to damage