|Metal Woof||# 108 / 108|
|Titanium Bone |
The most powerful of Alpha's tanks, equipped with deadly energy weapons!
The metal woof constantly teleports to initiate an attack, so you can't see which attack he would make
These are his attacks:
- Run: He runs from one side to the other side. While he is running, he generates a sonic wave in front of him who protects him against shots from the front. (to dodge: jump over him) He sometimes does this twice in a row.
- Hologram-Run: He teleports himself as a hologram at one end of the stage and runs to the other side. He does this twice in a row, although he is completely invulnerable. It can be dodged by jumping over him.
- Lasershot: He teleports himself down somewhere and shoots a short Laser. Then he teleports himself away and to another position and shoots again. If you stand in the middle he will always shoot towards you, however he will not always attack from the far side of the area. He does this attack four times in a row. (to dodge: jump over the lasers)
- Heavy-Shelling: He stands at one end of the map and opens the Heavy-Bombardment with a Rocket and a Bomb-Bone, who he shoots to the middle of the map. He shoots three rows of shots.
- Top row: There are normal shots, they don't hit you when you stand on the ground.
- Middle row: He shoots flying spinning mini dogs in this row. They don't hit you when you duck down.
- Bottom row: He shoots walking mini dogs in this row. They hit you when you stand or duck down on the ground.
- To avoid damage duck down to the ground and mash the knife button so you can deflect the shots. After this he does a Hologram-Run from back, so be ready.
- Howl: He'll teleport to the middle and begin to howl, to the left and right of him two holograms appear who do the same. While he is glowing he is invulnerable. (to dodge: stay somewhere where doesn't be a Hologram or Metal Woof).