|Hellfire Harrier||# 107 / 108|
|Doomsday Plate |
Enhanced with burning-blast processors, the flying tank is now even deadlier!
Attack pattern 1Edit
The Hellfire Harrier has two modes like the Doomsday Harrier. In the first pattern he makes everytime the same.
- At the beginning he flys down and shoot bullets from outside to inside with his two cannons at the bottom. Don't stand directly in the middle at the beginning, but when his drive is off, then stand under him, so the bullets don't hit you.
- Then he floats on the right side and shoots bullets while perpendicular to the ground. Try to walk with him between the bullets.
- After this, he used his left cannon and shoots from outside to inside and back outside a little to the right. Try to roll between two bullets to dodge they.
- Then he does the same again simply mirrored.
- After he is flying up, you'll hear the sound of falling bombs. They fall from left to right successively. They have a big explosion when they impact, so shoot it down before they land.
- When the last bombs are still falling, he appeared on the left side at low altitude. He wants to fly just above the ground to hit you. Duck down and he can't hit you. While he is making this, he is light vulnerable.
- Then he flight up and the attack pattern begins from new.
This attack pattern makes he exactly two times before he left the fight and goes to an other position.
Attack pattern 2Edit
When he has unless 25% of his life he begins to smoke.
- From this point on he always lands hard on the floor, but unlike Doomsday Harrier he doesn't shoot grenades.
- He flys fast up again and lands next to you. He have three position he lands: left, middle and right.
He is only vulnerable at his bottom drive, the pilot himself and the backdrive.
- General Rank - Hellish Harrier